Why one needs Body Treatment?
Our body puts with a lot from sunburns, chemical burns, acne breakout, extra fat and what not and that is why it is extremely important for you to take care of your body. Our body is under constant assault from various harmful elements present in the environment which leaves the body no choice but to react which results in us acquiring various skin problems and other body issues which end up taking a toll on our self-esteem and acts as a hurdle for us to achieve the perfect body.
What are the various issues our body can suffer from?
The various issues our body often suffers from are:
- Acne Breakouts: Our pores can be clogged by sweat, bacteria and what not which results into acne breakouts, this can be especially harmful if you have an acne prone skin
- Melasma: The uneven skin tone or various brown patches on your skin can become quite noticeable during the summers which can often be off-putting
- Scars: Growing up everybody acquires some scars and they might be on your hands, or feet or worse you face. These are the result of skin’s collagen and elastin and can be caused by surgery, injury or severe acne
- Birthmarks: These are the overgrowth of pigmentation cells, they are often harmless from a medical perspective but can be quite pesky for aesthetic reasons
5. White spots: The sun is to blame for these awkward looking uncolored spots that might make an appearance on your hands, feet, arms or anyplace else on your body
6. Stretch marks: Rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss causes the skin to stretch to a point of breaking, they might be pinkish, reddish, or purplish in color and often appear on the butt area, breast, or stomach
7. Excessive hair growth: Human beings are covered with hairs but in some of us the hair grows at an exponential rate which results in that person being uncomfortable and might take a toll on his or her self-esteem
8. Moles: Skin might sometimes grow in clusters instead of spreading out this might result into moles which are often black or brown in color and while they are often nothing to worry about from a medical perspective but they still can hinder ones quest to achieve the perfect skin
9. Cellulite or fat breakout: Localized fat deposits affect mostly women all over the world and while men may get it too but they have a thicker skin because of which it is often not visible.
10. Excessive Sweating: This is also known as Hyperhidrosis and while sweating is good for an individual but excessive sweating can be quite irritating, uncomfortable, and might result in a very horrible body odor
What can we at Lumiere do for you?
We at Lumiere understand your need for having a fit body and perfect skin from head to toe and have therefore devised various treatment plans that will help you achieve just that. We offer a 360-degree solution to all your problems and worries, be it Cellulite breakout, excessive sweating, excessive hair growth, acne scars, acne breakout, and any other problem you could think of. So head on to Lumiere and say goodbye to your worries and welcome your perfect body and skin with open arms!