Pores are the tiny openings on the surface of the skin which help the skin to remain hydrated by letting the sweat and the oil reach the surface of the skin. The size of the pores on a person’s face is determined by several factors that include the following:
- Excessive oil secretion: Sebum is a natural oil produced by the body produced by the Sebaceous glands. This oil helps keep the skin hydrated and moisturised. However, when the Sebaceous glands produce excessive amounts of Sebum, it results in the swelling of the pores, thereby resulting in enlarged pores and finally, acne.
- Genetics: the size of the pores is also determined by genetics. There is a high probability of your having enlarged pores if your parents have them too.
- Ageing: since the skin loses its elasticity with increasing age, the size of the pores may also increase in keeping with the same.
- Clogged pores: accumulation of dead cells and skin oils in the pores lead to the clogging of the pores, thus making them look larger than normal.
- Excessive sun exposure: overexposure to the sun can hinder collagen production in the skin. This can make your skin look older, lose its elasticity as well as irritate the skin, thus magnifying your pores.
At Lumiere Derma, we follow several innovative techniques in order to reduce the size and appearance of your pores. With the use of advanced technology by the most trained and experienced professionals, we give our best to ensure that you get the best services in the country.
The treatments used include the following:
Clear Lift Laser treatment : The Clear Lift Laser Treatment is a US FDA approved treatment that gives instant and pain free results. The treatment not only gets rid of clearly visible and enlarged pores, but also works its magic on fine lines, broken blood vessels, slight sagging, uneven skin and dullness. It gives you immediate results that last a long time.
- Pixel Perfect Laser Skin Rejuvenation : At Lumiere Derma, we follow an advanced approach to improving skin complexion, getting rid of enlarged pores as well as wrinkles. The Pixel Perfect Resurfacing Skin Rejuvenation technology makes use of light to go deep into the layers of the skin and bring out fresh, young skin while getting rid of the scarred and damaged older skin at the surface.
By making use of the latest, most advanced laser skin resurfacing devices, we aim to treat magnified pores in the most effective and efficient manner, giving our best to ensure that you do not suffer from any discomfort during and downtime post the treatment.
- Renew Laser Toning : Renew Laser Toning is a gentle therapy that answers your skin’s woes. It helps your skin regenerate by making use of a laser to penetrate deep into the layers of your skin without damaging the uppermost layer of the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen, thus helping your reclaim your glowing skin and eliminating magnified pores.
- Baby Botox : The Baby Botox procedure performed at Lumiere Derma delivers proven results in getting rid of open pores, wrinkles, fine lines, acne and excess oil production. The procedure is a type of Botox, but mild and with less harmful ingredients. It works like Botox, but does not possess the same risks, making it a win-win.